Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently Rossi's 2005 M1 is on display at a Yamaha convention in Vegas this week. Someone managed to swipe a pic, it seems.

I'm still trying to find out if the bike is still in town and if I can get tickets to get in there.

·
Registered
151 Posts
i saw his bike at the ama races in fontana. its crazy how everything is made out of carbon fiber. even the rotors! sorry i don't have any pics.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have some of his bike from last year's MotoGP at Laguna Seca. I can post them tonight.

·
Registered
193 Posts
where do I look to find out if there is a ibke night in detroit? or when is the one in chicago, i'v enever been to one, and I think it'd be a worth while drive out there to see

·
Registered
218 Posts
Originally posted by xdbx
where do I look to find out if there is a ibke night in detroit? or when is the one in chicago, i'v enever been to one, and I think it'd be a worth while drive out there to see
First of GO GREEN!!! (MSU alumni 2002)

There is a bike night every wednesday in Royal Oak. I am not sure if you know where that is or not but from State's campus it would be about an hour ride, you would be on expressway pretty much the whole way (96 to 696).

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
his spare bike was at the yamaha tent last year at MotoGP, SICK!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Originally posted by shoelessjoe

First of GO GREEN!!! (MSU alumni 2002)

There is a bike night every wednesday in Royal Oak. I am not sure if you know where that is or not but from State's campus it would be about an hour ride, you would be on expressway pretty much the whole way (96 to 696).
I live in troy for the summer, so yea I go to royal oak every week. Wednesday is a cruiser night, I suggest giong on thursday, thats when sportbikes come out of the woodwork... if you're still around

:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.