Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my bike out last week it was 40 deg outside i warmed it up and couldnot resist so i took a small spin.but the bike kinda ran roughly is this coz of the stabilizer or cold or cold oil??? need help please

·
Registered
284 Posts
Have you run the bike in winter before? Could just be that it's jetted for warmer temps. Mine likes to be rejetted for summer/winter.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
If the bike ran fine all summer long, then chances are it will when you take it out of storage. Don't worry if you don't get it diagnosed because there is probably nothing wrong. It was just the cold.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Originally posted by Speedvlaze
If the bike ran fine all summer long, then chances are it will when you take it out of storage. Don't worry if you don't get it diagnosed because there is probably nothing wrong. It was just the cold.
Amen to that.
[8D]

·
Registered
160 Posts
Originally posted by bullet
I took my bike out last week it was 40 deg outside i warmed it up and couldnot resist so i took a small spin.but the bike kinda ran roughly is this coz of the stabilizer or cold or cold oil??? need help please
At least it's the perfect colour for riding in the snow...

How long's the current tank of fuel been in it?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i would drain the tank when you get it out of storage. at least you know you have a gas problem:D[:p]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.