Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is the forgotten about and sitting in the closet gear. Nothing has been down and nothing has been damaged unless noted. For sizing reference I am 6'1" and 250lbs, generally wear a 10.5 shoe, sz 38x33 or 40x33 jean, and a XL t-shirt, sometimes XXL. Prices are for shipped items in the continental US. Hawaii, Alaska, and Canada generally cost extra and will take some research. At this time I will not consider any other countries other than Canada.

1) Alpinestars SMX-2 Waterproof boots size 45 euro. Worn rarely. $50

2) Alpinestars Street Cargo pants black, XL (these are actually water proof, I have ridden in the rain) - $50

3)Joe Rocket tail bag $18

SOLD! Icon mesh gloves with Kawi green accents XL

SOLD! Icon Super Duty II (?) boots size 11. I used these when I first started riding and then when I could afford it got my current street/track boots. In good shape and shows signs of wear only where the shifter was operated. $25

SOLD! Joe Rocket Manta XL tank bag. Has a rain cover. $30

SOLD! Joe Rocket Pheonix 4.0 textile jacket XL. Has original armor and rain liner. $50

Need to sell these now to get some funds for the rain stuff I would like to get before taking off for MotoGP Indy. Will entertain offers.

· Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yes I do. I haven't been too aggressive in trying to sell them. I ca ship them tomorrow if I get a quick payment, or a week from tomorrow if it's past 1 pm esteem tomorrow. Work gets in the way of making the shippers.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.