Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
the 03/04 i'd imagine you could put the slipper in but its gonna take some parts to do it, the 05/06 already has a slipper as nevada said & the rr one isn't going to be any different ;) ( i wouldn't think anyhow )

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
03-04 RR only had the slipper. all 05+ have it.

ur supposed to have to change the shaft meaning split the case and have a bunch of parts.

one guy on here last week said he did it without splitting the case or changing the shaft.

·
Registered
15 Posts
one guy on here last week said he did it without splitting the case or changing the shaft.
And I was the guy who said it can't be done without splitting the cases and changing the input shaft.....

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I believe they might be slightly different slippers (I believe). If I remember correctly the RR had one that was "more shimable" than the R could....... but then again I could be wrong.

·
Got lime? I do
16,736 Posts
And I was the guy who said it can't be done without splitting the cases and changing the input shaft.....
they way i see it, i don't see how it could be done without splittng the cases and changing the shaft.

the other guy, dam wish i could find the thread, said he worked at a dealership, got parts at cost so it was cheap to do, be he didn't change the shaft or slpit case

1 - 8 of 8 Posts