Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys the ruff ryders are recruiting for the houston chapter. they will be having a meeting i believe not this thursday but the next one. heres the link to their website http://www.ruffryderstx.com/

·
Registered
340 Posts
whats up zx6rballa, i seen yall boys at the humble bike fest and the international parade. i'm riding with CIA, i'm sure i'll see yall boys around more often. Good Luck to ya and your chapter

·
Registered
558 Posts
we just had the so cal ruff ryders in az but i didnt get a chance to ride with them got to party with em tho. couple cool doods in there

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by TRIPLEA_RYDAH
whats up zx6rballa, i seen yall boys at the humble bike fest and the international parade. i'm riding with CIA, i'm sure i'll see yall boys around more often. Good Luck to ya and your chapter
IM not part of their chapteri think its worthless when you have to pay 30 a month to become a member plus u have to pay 250 for the initial. I seen yall at the humble bike show. you boys ride deep i like that. we have a lil crue too here its about 20 of us Telling Time RIders..

·
Registered
340 Posts
yeah thats one of the good things about us is that we don't have any fees or debts to pay. just take donations if there is something we plan to do.

We have a charity bus trip to Kinder, La in Dec. 20 if yall interested let me know. Yall are welcome to come, its $10 round trip. We're doing the Channel 2 "Kids Christmas Party" at 8am the same day and the bus leaves at 3pm comes back 10pm

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool cool i will be interested on a charity ride.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Reggie, do you need to be a registered user to access the link?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i registered two weeks ago to look through the forum, but the admin hasnt let me in yet. maybe he wants members only looking at the forums.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hd boys, I aint never heard of Ruff Ryders Houston Chapter, Does THe CIA group have a site. I've ridden with those boys before they came out to one of our spots before in League City.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Originally posted by natrious
hd boys, I aint never heard of Ruff Ryders Houston Chapter, Does THe CIA group have a site. I've ridden with those boys before they came out to one of our spots before in League City.
When was this?? Do you live in League City?? Yeah its www.cyclesinaction.com arturo3rd..i think your right, its mainly for current info on rides and things of that sort. Nothing exciting.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
YOu guys have a nice crew, i never ridden with yall, but from i hear you guys do ride pretty nice. no passing each other like most of the crews do. just straight riding.. the agents get my respect

·
Registered
340 Posts
appreciated cuzz. we do ride in a formal matter. but there is always an oddball in the group, al least they go and wait in the other lanes with no traffic to act up[8D]. We was in G-town this past weekend acting a fool.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.