Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just posting up here with hopes to find some fam. I am a member in the new Bismarck, ND chapter. If your part of the RR fam or want to be part of the RR fam then post up in here. If all you want to do is cause drama, please leave it in another thread.....thank you.

RR fam, post up your chapter and Ride name.

Dragon
Bismarck, ND

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Oh wow R4L, your part of RR?

I've always wanted to be a part of it especially when i was younger & they were popular on the music scene- but the closest chapter to me is a 4-5hr ride to atlanta. I'd seriously consider if they were closer, but i've heard alot are a squidly bunch & that has me a bit skeptical.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh wow R4L, your part of RR?

I've always wanted to be a part of it especially when i was younger & they were popular on the music scene- but the closest chapter to me is a 4-5hr ride to atlanta. I'd seriously consider if they were closer, but i've heard alot are a squidly bunch & that has me a bit skeptical.
Every group has their own squids and so do we but we try to limit it to the point of creating a special crew just for stunting. I guess we are lucky in my area as one of the dealerships here has a HUGE parking lot that they clear out every Tuesday and the second Saturday of each riding month just for the stunters to come out and put on a show, they even allow them to practice there in the evenings. The RR do alot of charity work as well, we want the public and LEO to know we are not here to cause trouble and only want to have fun riding and helping others.

As for age, I am 36 and from all the research I have done, alot of the members worldwide are in their late 20's, 30's and even 40's and 50's. It's more of a family then a club. Anytime you need anything, they are there for you, if your traveling, something happens and there is a chapter close by....they are better then roadside asst.

We get together for group rides, meetings, BBQs for our families and friends and even for the public. We just started our chapter here so there are only a few of us but we have alot of fun together, my kids both love these guys and they treat my kids as family and my kids treat them as family.

If your still interested in joining then I can either get your information and pass it along to the nearest chapter to you or you can go find someone with a RR vest and ask them. You never know, there could be more in your area who would be willing to start a new chapter or travel for meetings and such.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
STOP

DROP

SHUT EM DOWN OPEN UP SHOP

OOHHHHH

NNOOO

THAT'S HOW RUFF RYDERS ROOLLLL

Niggaz wanna try, niggaz wanna lie
Then niggaz wonder why, niggaz wanna die
All I know is pain
All I feel is rain
How can I maintain, with madd shit on my brain
I resort to violence, my niggaz move in silence
Like you don't know what are style is
New York niggaz the wildest
My niggaz is wit' it
You want it? come and get it
Took it then we split it
You fuckin' right we did it
What the fuck you gonna do, when we run up on you
fuckin' wit' the wrong crew, don't know what we goin' thru
I'ma have ta show niggaz how easily we blow niggaz
When you find out there's somemore niggas, that's runnin with your niggaz
Nothin' we can't handle, break it up and dismantle, light it up like a candle
just cause I can't stand you
Put my shit on tapes, like you bussin' grapes
Think you holdin weight? Then you haven't met the Apes

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanks for throwing that in there, Kurosaki

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
The family comparison is EXACTLY what i'm looking for.

It isn't all stunters tho is it? B/c i'm a LOOONG way from that & even so i'm only interested in the occassional wheelie.. Right now i'm looking into a club a local guy is starting up and REALLY wants me to join, and being how i've heard that it prolly won't go well being in more than one club at the same time (is this true?) i'm going to see what becomes of that first & if i decide not to take part i'll def shoot you a PM with all my info & try to go from there!

lmao kuro lol

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The family comparison is EXACTLY what i'm looking for.

It isn't all stunters tho is it? B/c i'm a LOOONG way from that & even so i'm only interested in the occassional wheelie.. Right now i'm looking into a club a local guy is starting up and REALLY wants me to join, and being how i've heard that it prolly won't go well being in more than one club at the same time (is this true?) i'm going to see what becomes of that first & if i decide not to take part i'll def shoot you a PM with all my info & try to go from there!

lmao kuro lol
Not even close to all stunters, I don't stunt, I prefer to ride like a cruiser who can corner most the time. I ride cause I love to ride, not cause I can go faster then the next guy or ride a wheelie for a mile or whatever. It's all about the love of riding for us, hell we don't even limit what kind of bikes can join, you have a Harley and want to join, welcome to our family, you don't have to ride a sportbike to be in this family, we don't care....as long as you ride, your welcome to join.

The problem with "new" local clubs is that (I hate ot say this but), you need permission. By this I mean that every state is "property" of one of the 1% clubs and if you do not meet with them, get their "blessing" then you could end up getting shot cause your on their "turf". Our Pres. met with the 1% club for North Dakota, told them what we were about and what we do and wanted to do and basicaly let them know we are not a threat to them, their lifestle or anything they do. There is alot of stuff that goes with starting your own "local" motorcycle club and making it legit. If your buddy knows what he is doing, it could work, if not....it could backfire.

We are not really a "motorcycle club" we are a "riding club" this is not for someone who just wants a buddy to cruise with, when you join the RR, you are making a lifestyle change and it does take some of your time to be a member. In no way do we say RR comes first, but we also don't come last.

Personaly for me....when I read all the bylaws and rules and regs to be in the RR family.....I knew right there it was for me, I told my wife about it and went into as much detail as I could and she saw how much it means to me and she is all for it. Like I said, my kids treat these guys as family, hugs and kisses everytime they see each other and my wife gives them all a hard time and bashes on them just like she would to her cousins and brothers and sisters. I am military as well and the RR is FULL of military and ex military members....can't be too bad of a group if it is full of military guys...right?

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very understandable and respectable. The first thing my chapter Pres. told me was that "You need to take care of your family first, then comes your fam." and since that time, I was hooked. This fam is the best. Get your shit together and get back to the prospect....I need my bike cleaned:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Not even close to all stunters, ......as long as you ride, your welcome to join...........
DEF interested! Sounds right up my alley. One of the things i like most is how its nationally recognizable. You see that symbol & not only does everyone know your affiliation- and also it isn't confined to just a single club, like an ordinary local group is. I can take a trip to wherever & theres a good chance i'll run into other members that (hopefully) will be happy to take me in, show me some nice local spots & treat me as fam as i would do should they come my way. It just seems to have more legitimacy than just some club only a few people have even heard about.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DEF interested! Sounds right up my alley. One of the things i like most is how its nationally recognizable. You see that symbol & not only does everyone know your affiliation- and also it isn't confined to just a single club, like an ordinary local group is. I can take a trip to wherever & theres a good chance i'll run into other members that (hopefully) will be happy to take me in, show me some nice local spots & treat me as fam as i would do should they come my way. It just seems to have more legitimacy than just some club only a few people have even heard about.

Try INTERNATIONALLY, we have chapters all over the WORLD

Motorcycle, Car, Truck, Dog......yeah we are out there

Legitimacy....we are a fam but we run things on a militant level, this means we have a chain of command and you go through that chain when you have a question or problem. There are rules in place to help keep it running smooth. With more members worldwide then any other club around (from what I have been told and my research)....I think these rules have worked.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Very understandable and respectable. The first thing my chapter Pres. told me was that "You need to take care of your family first, then comes your fam." and since that time, I was hooked. This fam is the best. Get your shit together and get back to the prospect....I need my bike cleaned:Laughing rolling:
hahaha.. i'll have that bitch so shiny you'll want to pay my dues your damn self. haha

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
One of our guys took his bike to a "friend" to get it detailed, fucking "friend" put armor all on his tires. We spent a half hour scrubbing that shit off his tires before we could go ride Tuesday night.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
I have only heard the bad side, good to see there is a good side.

·
Registered
62 Posts
One of our guys took ehis bike to a "friend" to get it detailed, fucking "friend" put armor all on his tires. We spent a half hour scrubbing that shit off his tires before we could go ride Tuesday night.
hahaha.. wow.. i was detailng my bike and my neighbor came out and acked me if i wanted to borrow his tire shine.. some people just dont understand. :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's alot different then what people think, sure you see alot of the BS stuff, stuff the news wants to show but what you don't see is that the reason they blocked off that highway and took some pictures....it was because they were doing a memorial ride for someone, a fallen soldier, a fallen Ruff Ryder, a fallen Police Officer or maybe it was because they were doing a ride for cancer. It is sad that the news only shows one side...the unknowing, angry cager side and not WHY it happened. Our bylaws state that we are REQUIRED to do so many hours of community service a year if we want to keep our chapter open.

We like to have fun and ride but we also want the public to know we are not out there to cause trouble. We care about our families, and the cities we live in and we care what the people who live in those cities think about us.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts