Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
It's alot different then what people think, sure you see alot of the BS stuff, stuff the news wants to show but what you don't see is that the reason they blocked off that highway and took some pictures....it was because they were doing a memorial ride for someone, a fallen soldier, a fallen Ruff Ryder, a fallen Police Officer or maybe it was because they were doing a ride for cancer. It is sad that the news only shows one side...the unknowing, angry cager side and not WHY it happened. Our bylaws state that we are REQUIRED to do so many hours of community service a year if we want to keep our chapter open.

We like to have fun and ride but we also want the public to know we are not out there to cause trouble. We care about our families, and the cities we live in and we care what the people who live in those cities think about us.
I think its truer that there are good ruffryders and crappy ruffryders chapters. There is never a good excuse to close the freeway to do some stunts IMO - for a fallen rider or not.

And I see the bad ones very often here in California. I am glad there are good ones though, maybe they can educate there west coast brothers.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im looking to join the Ruff Ryder's and im need of some info and be pointed in the right direction any help will be much appreciated, thank you!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts