Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 w/ the lic plate in under the tail but in front of the rear tire so it is hard to see. Lately I have been running through the ez pass lanes and not paying tolls. Anyone else try and get caught or have any problems. Also since there is no plate light is this even legal? It basically looks like this but min is red and I made my own undertail. Thanks/forum/uploads/walterincognito/plate.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
If a cop is in a bad mood, he will ticket you for that.
You can make it visible from behind in that location, a friend did it to his, the plate is still mounted where it is in that picture, but its totally verticle, not angled like that. This way its easy to see from behind, but the cameras still wont see you.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
My plate and inspection sticker is tucked similar to yours. I emailed a picture to the local DPS motorcycle unit and asked the same question. He told that most, if not all cops, will write a ticket for it. I haven't had any problems so far and will only change it if it becomes a hassle. Yours looks a little low though...

·
Registered
212 Posts
My buddy has his plate in the same spot....They have never said anything to him even after he got stopped on I84 NY doing 130. Lucky bastard was let go......he sucks....anyway..I'm putting my plate right under the the tail light with a bracket but I'm facing the bracket up so it's hard to read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.