Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there I was, 15 minutes late getting off work and HAD to be somewhere, so I come off one rode and get on her hard....then there he was, Mr. County Mounty. Well he pulled me over, told me he knew I was speeding but there was a big truck between me and his radar so he couldn't lock on and he is giving me a verbal warning....YIPPIE ( I was doing over 100 when I noticed him about 500 yards off the main road. So I am off again, cool until I get out of his sight and then have to turn onto another road, I lay it over nice and smooth and BLIP...there is Mr. City Police....so yeah he said he was going to give me a verbal warning (my lucky day, right?) something about turning to hard and being to low in the turn for city streets...BLUH BLUH BLUH ( I am still late) So off I go, another 3 miles and have to turn again, stop at the stop sign and make the turn...I am on it hard again in 1st and the front is coming up really pretty like and POP.....not paying attention to my riding position and guess where I was sitting and where my right foot was. Yup right foot under shift lever and sitting right up against the tank, so I end up on the big "N" and the front comes down hard...NUT BUSTER. Yeah I know nothen to do with a wreck or anything real big deal but I did slow down with 1 hand on the gas and the other holding the family jewels...moral to this story is, "Just when you think you got LUCKY...think again" I think I would have rather had a ticket...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Originally posted by Riding4life

So off I go, another 3 miles and have to turn again, stop at the stop sign and make the turn...I am on it hard again in 1st and the front is coming up really pretty like and POP.....not paying attention to my riding position and guess where I was sitting and where my right foot was. Yup right foot under shift lever and sitting right up against the tank, so I end up on the big "N" and the front comes down hard...NUT BUSTER.
The moral of this story should be "quit doing switchbacks when you're already late for work"

·
Registered
802 Posts
Lame story... damn. I was hoping for some spectacular fit of rage with the 3rd cop where you knock him out with your helmet and get off scott free.

·
Registered
505 Posts
man you are pretty lucky as a matter of fact one of my riding buddies just got put in jail last night because he did a wheelie on his bike and a cop saw him turned around and put his lights on and my friend ran which was a dumb mistake right there. but then he out ran the cop but turned down a street and it was a court and the cop was not far behind and then long story short he got caught and was put in jail. Great now my only riding partner is on house arrest so this sucks and my week off from work in coming up now guess ill be riding solo.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by 1FAST05

You are lucky but how does one get the RIGHT foot under the SHIFTER lever? LOL!!!!:D
Yeah I thought about that after I left yesterday...LEFT foot is what I meant...LOL, good catch though

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by PiercedJD

The moral of this story should be "quit doing switchbacks when you're already late for work"
there is nothen even close to a straight line from my house to my job. So there are alot of turns, right and left...to bad no twisties...I coulda been in more trouble..HAHA

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also I was in uniform (military) so that could be another reason the cops let me go....but my nuts still hurt till late last night[:M8]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.