Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Ryno jacket this past summer while on vacation in Moncton from a company called G. Bourque. The jacket is full leather, very well constructed and perfect colors (blue/white/silver). But here's what got me...regular price was $499 and tax, but I bought it on sale for $199 and tax. Sweeeeeet!

Ever since then I've tried to find spec's on the jacket (other than the 3 dozen tags that were attached to it when I bought it). Nobody seems to have heard of this brand before. I'm not knocking them by any means, in fact on the hot days (30+ degrees C) this past summer it stayed very cool inside and I'm still driving now (to you US guys that might not seem like a big deal but with the wind chill it's been 7 and 8 degrees C lately).

Somebody must know something about these guys.

Jason Foote
Newfoundland, Canada

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Hey, ya GB's is the place to shop on the East coast. I saw those jackets there too, I think they were even cheaper later on in the season. They were a few seasons old, but a great buy. Anyone who didn't already have a leather jacket should have picked one up IMO. You could always get additional armor to go inside it. There's not a whole lot of info out there on Rhyno though. You should find something on the Kimpex site, or maybe even Parts Canada.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
I've got a Rhyno full peice suit, TS-5 if I remember correctly.
It was also a great deal as they had a bunch of green ones left over. (you can see a pic of it in my signature below)

I have not seen them for sale outside of Canada much, we seem to be the main area that buys them.
As for specs, again I am not totally sure, but there are some on kimpex's site..

jackets:
http://www.kimpex.com/cat/CAN/ROAD/2002/en/road_97-102.pdf

full suits:
http://www.kimpex.com/cat/CAN/ROAD/2002/en/road_95-96.pdf

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.