Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep my bike at my parent's house and my mom finally demanded her garage space back since there is bad weather arriving soon. So the bike had to go... it's now up on stands and locked in the shed. I have to winterize it this weekend. I've been pretty depressed about it all afternoon. Last winter I had my own underground parking spot so I never had to winterize it and I still took it out on warmer winter days. Now starts the countdown to spring!!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Join the club. Although I'm not winterizing mine until I get my new pipe. Should be here tomorrow and will be on by the end of the night. And of course I have to take it out for a bit after it goes on. Then, I guess it will get stowed away for the winter... [xx(]

A big [:M53] goes out to all you guys in year-round warm weather. Haha j/k... But no really, you're lucky bastards...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by alor14582
man move to a warmer place
yeah no shit. My old roomate moved out to palo alto and gets to ride his slow @ss cbr all year round now while I suffer over here in NY.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I can't imagine going that long without riding. I go out of town for two weeks and it kills me. Still mid 80's here with low humidity and low 60's in the morning. :D

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
This is why I'm really considering moving. Winters are just too long and cold. :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.