Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I personally don't care about age, I'm 18 so therefore i'm pretty young age is just a number. What is your riding style....me when i ride i'm on it, plus i stunt, so i'm differently the risk taker....yet at the same time i ride safe, i'm pretty experienced rider.... if you think you can keep up i'm all game for riding some time:D.....whats your riding style[?]

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm not an experienced sportbike rider. I don't stunt. I like to ride the canyons. I like to go fast. That is fast by my standards. It may be slow to you.:) I don't need any tickets.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Works for me:) Well have to go ride on a saturday, when this snow melts away and the sun comes out. Ya, I have gotten enough tickets, I don't need anymore.

·
Registered
33 Posts
im in holliday.. im shooting for july when i get my first bike.. and when I do, i think it would be fun for me and my bro to go riding with some locals.. i guess it depends on the type of local crowd though, as i dont want to go rideing with pricks, just normal people who love to ride and dont care who you are or what you look like or where you come from blah blah blah

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.