Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in north county and dont see many 6Rs around. If you're out there, lets ride!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I live in Pacific Beach and I work on Miramar. I'm not sure where north county is but it cant be that far. If you want to ride some time just figure out a place to meet up and let me know.

Loose is fast and on the edge you're out of control.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
North County is Carlsbad, Encintas, Del Mar area. Not far from PB. What days are good for you? I'm off every Sunday:D

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm off every other Sunday. My bike is going to be down for a little while now though. I have to wait for my new left clip on to get here.

Loose is fast and on the edge you're out of control.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey I'm gonna be moving out to san diego in about 6 months. hopefully less. DC weather sucks for riding. Winter is 3 months too long.

Any recommendations on where to live? I have a bartending gig lined up for san diego (hopefully), so thats an idea of my price range.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I'm here in Oceanside. As soon as there is a weekend that is rain free, let's hit the road (preferably only with our tires[B)])

Step 1-Twist handle
Step 2-Hold on!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I live in Irvine, but I spend a lot of time in San Diego. I'm also a grad student and can ditch work whenever. If you guys want, to meet me at Mt Palomar this wednesday at 10am I'll be there. Let me know. I'll post a new thread.

Craig

·
Registered
107 Posts
Zx6Rrider I work at Miramar also live at Point Loma we realy need to get together this week end, Palomar Mt. or what ever let me know ........

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
This club is based in Orange County....Ok kids, it's that time again. xtremehabits is having it's monthly bike night Friday August 1st at Hooters in Anaheim off the 57 and Katella. Go to
www.xtremehabits.com and look under sport bike events for more details
All sportbike riders are welcome. If you have any ?'s e mail me at
[email protected]
Hope to see you there...........

·
Registered
29 Posts
SAN DIEGO COUNTY NINJA RIDERS.....

Fellas, and ladies.....Please hit me up, damn! I been looking for fellow ZX6R riders for 3 months now to ride with, help me out! And no, San Diego is NOT Orange County, thanks, Mike

1 - 20 of 192 Posts