Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went to the Kawasaki dealer up on 22 in new jersey...it was like meeting a new girl, love at first sight!!!(in person at least)I asked the lady to sit on it. I posted a while ago about lowering the bike which i know i might have to do...or shave of some of the seat. I had on flimsy sneakers but if i wore my boots i probably could have got more than just my tippy toes down on the bike.... I must say it was pretty comfortable except my nuts were being cramed between the tank and i couldnt adjust them with the sales ladies watching me heh heh.....oh well '03 636 august '04 here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:M68]

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
yeah thats pretty much how i got done in. once you sit on it you might as well do the paper work.:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know right.....I think i'll just fill out the papers now and give it to them in august along with the money i need [:p]

·
Registered
327 Posts
That's what happened when I bought my '02. I went in to the local dealer to buy a water pump seal for my Ninja 250 and ended up buying a ZX-6R ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
my 03 ninja was in the back first one to come in. i didnot wait for it to be on the show room, i just singed and rode home. got it for 7500 in april

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.