·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

stamp of approval??? sorry for the horid pics

·
Registered
17,507 Posts
still havnt gotten why people advertise products like monster for free. if you have a pc3 i can see a dynojet sticker but what has monster done for your bike? it looks okay for what it is imo but i wouldnt pay for a sticker to advertise for them for free.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
um i did it myself... i'll advertise whatever kawi brings to the table.... i mean that I choose to represent that company so i'm representing it... i'm not looking to make money off my bike through endorsments...

but whatever, i did it cuz i liked it... just know that

·
Registered
84 Posts
put all the sticker on you want but keep in mind you can go too far if your not makin some money off them i have 3 decals on mine all on the frame out of plain sight but if you come up and look youll see a K&N sticker for the air and oil filters a Royal Purple decal for the oil i use and a DynoJet decal for my tuned PCIII only one im missing is a Pirelli for my corsa III's and a galfer for my stainless lines I dont put decals for things that dont exist or enhance the performance of my bike i like the look on yours its not bad at all and the important thing is that you like it its your bike and your to be proud of just remember Monster cant enhance anything exept maybe the rider...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts