Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GreenEnvy Edit: Deleted at request of original poster.

I recently tried to purchase some fairings from a WERA racer by the name of Alex Asuncion in Salinas California. Saw a post he made here selling some fairings that he had painted for laguna seca. Everything seemed kosher, price was decent ($1300 shipped for everything) and we agreed on payment. I knew he was giving me a good price so I didnt want to paypal him the money and have him lose even more $$ in fees, so I offered to just deposit the money in his account.

We agreed that I would deposit $300 that day (8/5) and another $600 on monday the 7th. The balance would be paid on receipt of the fairings. He gave me his account number and off i went.

Monday came and I deposited the other $600 as I promised. He called and said they were giving him a hard time about getting the cash out, so he wouldnt be able to send them that day. I talked to the teller at the bank and she confirmed, so no big deal. He said he would ship on tuesday. Tuesday comes and he tells me he has no money to ship the fairings. Of course, I'm like, wtf did you do with the $900 I just sent you!!?? He said "some things came up" and he had money at his house (old paychecks) that he would deposit and be able to ship when he got home... he was in san diego so he said and he lives in Salinas CA.

Wednesday comes and goes with no word, he calls me on Thursday and says he still doesnt have any money!! Im like ok fine, you go to the UPS store and I will pay for shipping so you dont have to lay any money out, but Im not going to give you any more money... he says no problem and he will get back to me thursday when he goes to the store...

Thursday comes and goes... as does friday.... I wake up saturday morning to a voicemail of him telling me his cell phone is shut off but he gives me his work number so i can leave him a voicemail and he will get back to me saturday afternoon.

He calls me saturday afternoon, supposably having already gone to the UPS store and he said they wouldnt let me pay, the person shipping has to be the one paying... (well i called UPS IN SALINAS, and they said that is not the case and I could pay over the phone)!! I said that is not the case and he NEEDS to go back to UPS and call me while he is there from someones phone so I can take care of it... he's like fine I can go on monday...

I ask him, that since he has been jerking me around, i want him to take pictures of the fairings boxed up so i know he is serious and they are ready to be shipped... of course he says no problem and he will get that to me right away... LMAO, sunday AND monday go by with no pictures AND no phone call...

So here it is tuesday, he has my $900, i have shit to show for it... and he apparently doesnt have a working cell phone anymore...

If ANYONE knows this cat, PLEASE post up or PM me. I would appreciate any help I can get to either get my fairings (what I really want) Or to get my money back!!!

Thanks

http://www.kawiforums.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64684

I can also paste in our emails back and forth or the deposit slips of the cash if anyone wants proof of payment etc.

my email is [email protected]

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Oh man!!! Best of luck to you. Keep us updated

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
Maybe try to see if anyone at these numbers are kin to him since they have the same last name and are in the same town.. It's worth a shot. I used to track people down for a living. Collections is fun :)

Asuncion, Antonio
Salinas, CA 93905
831-422-7331

Asuncion, Antonio
Salinas, CA 93905
831-757-5447

Asuncion, Ernie
1923 Newcastle Dr
Salinas, CA 93906
831-449-8370

Asuncion, Manning
655 San Tomas Wy
Salinas, CA 93901
831-757-0783

Asuncion, Remedios
1958 Arcadia Ct
Salinas, CA 93906
831-443-5284

By the looks of it, I hope you speak Spanish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.