1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
whats the point of this link?

·
Registered
28 Posts
"earth first" is this crazed and whacked out fringe organization. It scares the hell out of me to think I could get killed by one of these guys cause I ride a bike.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Hmmm lets see... They want to save the earth by making the some areas totally unsafe?? Perhaps they would like to burn down the rain forest to save it?

Squidly

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i used to ride my quad with my friends on their dirtbikes in the woods nearby, and people would often throw bags of leaves at us, make piles of logs block the trails, or attempt to hit us with shovels. we were barley 14 then, but now if anybody tried to do that sh*t to me i'd put them in a f*cking wheelchair.

·
Registered
44 Posts
This is a very demented site. That person has serious issues. But again, so do those same idiots on the freeway that toss BBs & fling cigarette butts out their windows hoping to trip up a motorcyclist. I even got french fries tossed at me.... WTF is that all about? I ride dirt too with my son. Always do a track check nice and easy... even on a groomed track. my 2cents.

·
Registered
479 Posts
***How to Kill "Earth First Idiots***

Step 1) find and capture one average size flea.

Step 2) Identify and locate "Earth First" member who booby traps bike trails.

Step 3) Identify and locate the subjects Wife/Girlfriend.

Step 4) When Subject is with his Wife/girlfriend, (preferably in a public place) approach with caution and show the Wife/Girlfriend the size of the fleas penis. When Wife/girlfriend sees the insects junk and squeels "Oh my god! I never knew one could be so big!" and promptly runs away with the bug, Mr. Tree hugger will, no doubt, feel such humiliation that he will grab any sharp object in the area and kill himself leaving you free of any criminal wrongdoing.

Step 5) Ride your dirtbike over his grave while dumping out a cup of pesticide, used motor oil, and be sure to set the carbs rich so as to leave a thick layer of smog in the area.

Seriously though, these nut-jobs are real! They are the group responsible for fire bombing the Hummer dealership last week in Cali.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.