Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pulled my bike out today, hooked up with some guys on street and trails, man this guy rolled up a wheelie at about 60mph almost 90 degrees no problem then he looked back at me while doing it and was like come on pop it up. I say fack that, then he waved me to blow by him, i passed him at about 140mph. the guy later pulled up beside me and said to me while driving on the highway, that was fuckin fast. I did do a monster wheelie in town later with him but nothing to his standards. I was pretty schooled by the S&T when it came to wheelies. then he took off into the woods, almost makes me want to buy an old street and trail.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I have no idea of wtf you are talking about...Im assuming some guy pulled up on a street/dirtbike and did some wheelies as you passed him?? I'm confused...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
his guy could do insane wheelies, as he was doing one he was trying to get me to pass him on a wheelie, i didnt do it but i did do a fly by for him.

im hung over still from lastnight..

·
Registered
471 Posts
heh please tell me you drank after this incident, lol. Different cultural means different verbage (is verbage a word?)...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha no it was before, reason why i wasnt up for any stupid shit. well "very" stupid shit.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do you think i was drinking and driving? not even close, felt sick to my stomach from the night before. im not a good story teller i guess your missing the entire point of it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I got it.. dirt bike passes in monster wheelie @60. waves you to blow by @140. you do and dirt bike guy says wow..

Dirt bikes are alot easier to wheelie than most realise, honda xr650L example.

Ive always wanted to own one of each, Street for sport riding, dirt for wheelies and jumping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.