Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just purchased a scorpian for my 06 6r.if any one has it id like to see some pics and what u think i.e. sound so on.im still waitin takes awhile from england i guess

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have one and absolutly love it. It has a nice deep rumble at idle and around 6,000 it really starts to scream especially if your on it hard. Here are some pics from just about every angle. Hope its what you are looking for.

·
Registered
802 Posts
to help pick up the low RPM torque that's lost after installing an aftermarket pipe. i didn't have to waste my money on a power commander, custom tune, and all that crap. there's a whole write up on it in the how-to section.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hey, anyone put a scorpion on an 03? Also, does it keep it's 'silver' color unlike the stock exhaust i have on now which seems to have more of a gold tinge to it now than when it originally was silver. Also cost would be nice. thanks,
Jay

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
damn! that's actually a really good looking pipe! how much are they?

·
Registered
274 Posts
JavaJoe - Today : 6:45 PM
nice race railz, 1FAST05
Thanks.

ZeRo-cOoL You can get them around $314 or so for polished like mine or around $400 for carbon and then around $450 for flamed titanium.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I started a group buy a few months ago where we all got them for cheap. Stainless were like 280 or something, and the carbon was 325. They're out there for cheap if you look. Check out buycyclegear.com.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Got rid of my valve. Ass dyno shows that it still pulls hard at all rpm ranges, especially at speeds that are common to my riding style. Could tell difference immediately after the install. And I love the sound of this pipe.

Need some better pics[:I]

·
Registered
463 Posts
those are bad pictures it really doesnt stick out at all! it sticks out enough so you can read 'scorpion' on the top of the tip and thats about it inch or less i would say...AWESOME EXHAUST!

[attached]

[attached]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ill post some better pics. Wasnt on the stands in that pic. Mine seems to be tucked in more than the ones posted up so far. Thought it might melt the tail, but didnt:)

·
Registered
463 Posts
yeah mine is tucked in really far..it doesnt look like it because of the angle

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.