Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wo0t! My SR-i500SW is on the way. Has anyone got this version? it has the compact, rechargable, waterproof remote.

I wonder how many other Aussies have this alarm.

This'll stop pricks from touching my bike. I've already had arseholes take it into their own hands to move my current bike. Not happy.

I don't know if I'll be able to park it near the other bikes at work though, cause they might set it off. Any experience with this?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
How much did the alarm set you back? I've been thinking about getting an alarm too. Seems people at work can;t resist sitting on the bike when I'm not around. Yeah, I wasn't too happy about that one.

·
Registered
460 Posts
check the group buys. solomoto has one going for us. just over 300 shipped.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can sell it for 295 SH included.Scorpio SR I 500 SE.
Tilt sensor,shock sensor,perimeter sensor,antihijack kit,2 way fm remote control.
Check aswell ebay id albisoara

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the SW model. The rechargable remote was the whole reason I got it. I'm pretty happy with it, the range on the remote could be better, but it might have to do with how I routed the antenna wire when I installed the alarm. Also, if you got the wiring harness for the ZX-6R, it says "tail light", it means "tag light". It confused me at first but if you just look for the connector it fits on and ignore the documentation you'll be fine... :)

I got it from http://www.absolutecp.com/. Came to $347 shipped. Lowest price I could find anywhere for the SW with all the options. I called and talked to them on the phone because I accidentally double payed on PayPal, they are a legit business, not a garage reseller. I was very happy with them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Originally posted by iurox
I can sell it for 295 SH included.Scorpio SR I 500 SE.
Tilt sensor,shock sensor,perimeter sensor,antihijack kit,2 way fm remote control.
Check aswell ebay id albisoara
Eww. That was shameless...

·
Registered
802 Posts
You can park it around other bikes and arm it. There's an arming feature that disables the perimeter sensor, leaving all the other sensors on. I do that when I'm parking around other bikes or cars on a busy day. When I have a clear spot to park the bike away from others, I use the standard arming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.