Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Scorpion EXO400 Octane helmet. Its the silver and black helmet, sick looking helmet, absolute mint condition. I will send it with the box it came in and the helmet bag. This helmet is mint, it just doesnt match my jacket perfectly and that bugs me, it shouldnt, but it does. Bought it for 150, its almost never been worn, truely is mint condition. Asking 75 dollars OBO plus shipping. Its a size 2X, which I would say is definitely in between a large and XL in any other helmet I've worn. Cheek pads and liner are removeable and can be changed too. It's a great helmet, I am just selling it so I can buy the all black scorpion helmet so I don't have to worry about it not matching.

I also have a matte black Icon helmet with a tinted visor I want to sell, it shows signs of use with small scratches here and there. If interested I can take picture. Not sure on price of that, make an offer I guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.