Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just sent money to a guy in Cali for a Scorpion pipe for my bike. Was wondering if anyone wanted to comment about their Scorpion. How does it sound, any perf. gains? Should be here Monday the 24th. I'm pretty excited!!:D

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
About time I have been looking for some input on the scorpion. That is all they hype over here, but i HAVE YET TO SEE ONE ON A BIKE OR HEAR IT. So let me know what you think about yours when you get it. so I can stop going to the bike shop using broken french trying to get him to let me hear it. the web site does not do it for me.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Broken French, I bet that is funny to hear. Well I got it on the 25th of this month and it's still sitting in my kitchen. The deal is my Girlfriend actually got it for me for X-mas. I wasn't going to put it on cuz it's my xmas gift but then she said I could but I haven't yet cuz it's so cold. It was 42 degrees here today. Brrrrrrr!!! As far as looks I think it looks awsome. Looks like it's chrome but it's stainless steel. I have no doubt that it will look bad azz on but don't know yet about sound. It's going to kill me to put it on and then not be able to ride and hear it. Papers that come with it are instructions, mini-catalog, and dyno. They say they dyno test every pipe for whatever application. My peak looks like it's about 5-6 hp over stock but the graph shows that I lost mph on top end so I don't know! I'll keep you guys posted!!

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
I was looking into getting the titanium one (it starts off blue then green then yellow) something like that. The pipe looks bad ass on the shelf and display. I think it will look bad ass on my orange 636, but the performace is the question.
As for the weather I feel you on that hell I am In Belgium!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I probally think about putting it on at least once a day but I keep telling myself to wait so I have something to look forward to in spring. I HATE SNOW AND COLD TEMPS!!

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Any luck? The website is alright but does no justice...

·
Registered
21 Posts
I put one on my girlfriends bike and she likes it. I was going to get the gp oval but got a great deal on the moriwaki instead for the same price. Here's a pic of her bike. The fit was good, but the clamp to attach it the stock header was to small, but one trip to home depot fixed that. Also the thing never gets hot.

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have a carbon fiber scorpion slip-on on my 01 6R. It sounds kick ass and with the stage 1 jet kit i noticed some really good mid range and top end. If you want to see some pictures of it on my green 01, send me an email and i'll mail them to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.