Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Got my Scorpion Titanium Hi Mount installed. Sounds awesome although it's quite a lot louder than my Yoshi. I prefer the Yoshi sound personally but this makes the bike sound like a litre. I've lost a bit of power down low and the idle thinks it's on a jumping castle. I've changed maps in the PCIII for a Micron hi mount and adjusted the idle but it's still iffy (Anyone know how to settle the idle down? It was fine with the Yoshi). That's kind of annoying. The vibration from the entire bike has gone up about 20% too. No idea why this is.

Anyways, my dillema is rear turn signals. It doesnt leave much room for signals (About a 3mm gap between the number plate and the exhaust). I'm having to ride around with no rear right signal at all. Anyone have any suggestions for what to use as signals now? I'm thinking my only option is an intergrator kit. If so, what is the best brand and where can I find one? I'm assuming the eBay ones are a POS.

--Kylie

·
Registered
997 Posts
Or install some led flushmounts on the side of the tail...do a quick search and u should find some pics nice looking ride girl....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.