Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The stunters section seems the worse for this. For the new people and probably some old there is a search function at the top of the page, it is there for a reason. Most of the questions that are being asked have already been asked a number of times, if you would use the search you will see this. You will probably also get more information from the search than you will from posting a new topic, and you can get instant answers by not waiting for people to reply. Most people get tired of typing a response about second gear wheelies, or how to do this or that when they have already typed it 10 or 15 times before. Please do yourself and the forum a favor, if you have a question use the search first if you can't find an answer post a topic and people will be more than pleased to help.

·
Registered
854 Posts
But i really wanna learn how to wheelie and i want to learn now :D

but yeah, i agree...one problem though (at least with my acount) when i use the search it doesn't matter which section on the board i choose to search, the search results always come out with the whole forum...so if i wanna search for a "sprocket" in the "stunter's corner" i will get results from every forum not just the stunter's corner

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just did a quick look, the mods say this will be fixed with the next board revision. This is still quicker than waiting for a reply, plus you will get an answer from people that might not post on here any more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.