Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Ebay, if you do a search for ZX6R and seat, there is a bloke selling custom seat covers.

Has anyone seen these and can vouch for the quality?
Does anyone have a candy blue ZX6R with the covers fitted?

Cheers,

aardy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers for the reply. It's hard to tell from the photo, so I was wondering how close the colour match is?

Australia is along way from the US and for me to order one and find out it looks shit is a real pain in the arse!

Anyone got one of these in blue?

aardy

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
its close, but not exact. You'll never get a pigment/dye to match a paint exactly.
I dont really notice the colour difference unless im parked under flourescent light. In sunlight its hard to tell, on the green anyway.
I doubt blue will be as close, since the blue is probobly closer to Yamaha blue..

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i can say the color match is a 9 on a scale of 1 to 10 for the yellow. they are built pretty thick like CDN metioned. worth the price he's selling them for.

·
Registered
63 Posts
aaardvark: I have a 01 blue ZX-6R and ordered my seat covers not too long ago. I'll be sure to let you know how they look when I get them (which should be soon).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cheers for the posts guys.

Charlie, when you get it in, if you can take a photo and email it to me, that'd be kinda handy.

I assume the blue ZX6R's in the US is the same blue as used on the bikes in Aus?

aardy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.