Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to know if anyone from this forum lives in Seattle.
If so, I was wondering where I can get tickets from. I was also wondering where it is taking place. I dont go to Seattle very much so I am not as familiar with the place, but If you have any roads or intersections that can pin point the exact location, I would be much appriciated. Thanks..

Mark

PS: If anybody has gone to the Seattle bike show, how was it and were there any GREAT deals? eg. leather suits for say $400 or less?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Not up that way, but I'm going to the Long Beach motorcycle show if anyone around there is going.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally posted by Ken Yellow 02
Not up that way, but I'm going to the Long Beach motorcycle show if anyone around there is going.
dec 12-14 in long beach CA. Im gonna go all three days cause I'm such a loser. Do they normally have deals on leathers and such there? I've never been but I assumed it was just bikes.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Yeah, they ran some killer deals last year. They actually had a walk through area that was fenced off and they were blowing stuff out. Pretty much giving it away. If you don't want to go broke, leave your checkbook at home.

Hopefully I'll see you out there. I should be there on Friday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.