Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I found a buyer for my bike (both bikes actually) but he is in Georgia (buying the yamaha) and I am in San Diego. Does anyone have any suggestions how to make the transaction safe for both of us? I looked into Escrow.com and that will cost $170 but I am looking for any other suggestions.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by arturo3rd
western union

Well, for me thats great, but I dont think he is going to want to just send me the money in hopes that I will send a bike to him.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Credit cards and paypal. You get paid immediately (less a small cost from Paypal - not sure how much) and he can dispute the charge on his card if you should never send him the bikes.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Originally posted by sgates
Credit cards and paypal. You get paid immediately (less a small cost from Paypal - not sure how much) and he can dispute the charge on his card if you should never send him the bikes.
I've had this kind of experience, but it didn't work well. The card rejected my dispute - as far as the card is concerned, paypal did get the money and did pay it over. I tried to dispute it with paypal, but they have lots of red tape and were extremely uncooperative.

Anyway, if you're the seller, it's up to him whether he's ok with that process.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.