Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you locals that live in brooklyn and queens this will be the meeting point.e point is going to be at a mall parking lot in Brooklyn... don't worry its safe... very nice mall in Brooklyn ha! ha! ha! so don't be scared... We will start to meet up at 12:00pm and leaving the mall lot at 1:30pm sharp so please try not to be late..... the location that you will need to mapquest is this....

395 Gateway Dr
Brooklyn, NY 11239

for the locals or people familiar with the belt parkway... this is exit 15 on the Belt Parkway

We will be gathering up in the parking lot in front of the BJ's Like we did in the past 2 years.... I would like if no one stunted at the lot so that we do not get kicked out from there early and lose riders that have not arrived... I want us all to be there and leave together... so when arriving at the lot we will park our bikes until it is time to tear up the streets... Make sure you got gas to cuz for sum reason we all seem to forget till it is time to leave...
For all the bronx, yonkers and westchester guys i will be setting up a meeting point off the hutch or the 95. let me know who is intrested later
SEPT 7TH!!! FUCKKKKKKINGGGG A!!!! lol shit is right around the corner..... WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts