Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have been trying to figure this out and from what I read with the saaq is that I feel sequential taillights are illegal but I'm curious if anybody has them or has been told they are illegal?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
hey man,

technically, JUST having the sequential tails is illegal; you would need to keep the stock spacing as well.

When you say sequential though, do you mean like the new mustangs have, where the turn signal on the reverse light does a 1-2-3 illumination pattern? if so, then should not be illegal, but the INTEGRATED tail lights are if you only run those (specific spacing is required between rear indicators)

However, I have a few friends with the integrated tail lights and have not been pulled over for them yet, so it really depends.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey yea sorry forgot the intergrated part so basically it does the mustang turn signals but its an amber led thats part of the tail light so it basically removes the rear turn signals, from what i read from saaq you need to amber turn signal is rear (which these are technically lol)

guess its just a risk it and find out situation, thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts