Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
only if hes talking about an illegal pdf copy;)

a PAPER copy is just fine.

please dont ask for, or offer to give, an electronic copy.
Where would one go about finding a legit paper copy? All I have found is the E-copy on ebay.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Hit up your Kawasaki dealership...you will have it within 5 business days. Better yet, hit up our forum sponsor Advanced Kawasaki...you'll get a discount for being a forum number and you'll have it in no time.

·
Registered
885 Posts
If you google what you need, you will find many on-line sites where you can legally purchase a PDF. Of course as others have said, it is illegal to obtain this copywrited information without purchasing it.

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
If you google what you need, you will find many on-line sites where you can legally purchase a PDF. Of course as others have said, it is illegal to obtain this copywrited information without purchasing it.
I don't believe there is anyway to legally purchase an electronic copy, at least last time I checked. Kawasaki doesn't sell them electronically as far as I know.

3rd party manuals might be available electronically, but they are not as good as the real Kawi ones.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I don't believe there is anyway to legally purchase an electronic copy, at least last time I checked. Kawasaki doesn't sell them electronically as far as I know.

3rd party manuals might be available electronically, but they are not as good as the real Kawi ones.
If you are correct, then I am apparently wrong and I appologize for the mis-information.

Can someone verify? I would think it would be very easy to locate and prosecute (or at least stop) a seller from selling them if it is indeed copywrite infringement. Since I found mine so easily and paid to download it, I assumed it was legal.

Did I break the law?:eek:

·
Powerhungry
37,898 Posts
If you are correct, then I am apparently wrong and I appologize for the mis-information.

Can someone verify? I would think it would be very easy to locate and prosecute (or at least stop) a seller from selling them if it is indeed copywrite infringement. Since I found mine so easily and paid to download it, I assumed it was legal.

Did I break the law?:eek:
its from a seller in the UK.

kawi, as far as i know, doesnt sell a pdf version.

so any versions out there are copies.(illegal)

·
Powerhungry
37,898 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts