Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tonight on The SPEED Channel. AMA Supersport/Superbike coverage at The Virginia Intl. Raceway. If you missed some of the action this weekend due to rain delays, this is your chance to catch the all the action. Starting at 1:am eastern, Supersport coverage begins. Then at 2 am Superbike races 1 and 2 ending at 4am.
Please continue to give SPEED feedback by clicking below. Copy the link to other forums that you visit. Thanks!!

http://www.speedtv.com/feedback/ [:M6][:M6][:M6]

·
Registered
232 Posts
so you are telling us that we need to turn on the tv so we can look at team yamaha win another race?

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hayden took 2nd and his teammate meiring took 3rd. Two podium finishes for Kawi is awesome!! BTW Hayden couldn't pass where he calculated, for the win, due to a lap rider. I believe he would have taken 1st if this line hadn't been blocked. He passed two riders in the superstock the day before to take first at the same spot.[:M60] I thought everyone on this board would surely respect that. Don't forget Hayden took first in the superstock class Saturday against 750 gixxers on a 636!!! Look for team Kawi to kick ass in Birmingham!![:M117]

·
Registered
501 Posts
Many times it has been posted on here. DONT SAY THE RACE RESULTS. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! Some people dont get to watch the races till the re-run. IF u are gonna run your pie hole about the races put on the thread subject "SPOILER". How hard is that??

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
rain delays pushing Superbike day 2 back again...anyone know when it will air? It wasnt on at 3am....

·
Registered
178 Posts
I recorded all night too and they didn't air it. I believe it was shown 7:30 am on monday.

Edit.

according to my listings it will be shown today at 5!!!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ohh shit, I'm going to miss it then since I have a dentist appointment....

damn it!!!!!

i got an idea, why dont someone MPG or DIVX the race for me so they can send it to me via the internet?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
normally I would have just recorded the races on my PC...but I wasn't sure when it was going to be aired...does anyone know for sure?

I only missed Superbike Day 2 at VIR...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.