Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone use these. looks like they use the same factory as sidi. for 130 they look like a cheap alternative to work boots. just wondering how they perform

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
i never wore them, but i've had my fingers all over them. they remind me a lot of the old alpinestar 511 boot. for years, other than the daytona security boot (which is still the best, imo), the 511 was the boot to have.

five years ago or so, everyone really started stepping up their levels of ankle protection. the vision isn't going to offer the protection that the sidi vertigo corsa air will, but they're a nice deal for $130.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have them, you certainly get what you pay for. Looking back on it I wish I would have spent the extra buck and gotten the corsa model. They are a good boot and came out in pretty good shape after my 50mph lowside and I still use them. They do not offer much ankle protection though.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i figure they would be a good replacement for the work boots i use. if im going to spend 100 plus on tims i might as well get the visions. i dont think i would wear them on a track. thanks fellas

·
Registered
59 Posts
They area pretty decent boot. You do get what you pay for but for the price i have not found anything that has the same type of hard protection. Some of the closeout online stores time to time have sales on some other models like Oxtar.

My only gripe is that they are NOT waterproof.

Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.