1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Men's Shift Airborne Jacket, Blue, Large, Textile

Edit: 2/22/2010 - Still for sale!

Asking $55 shipped.

Men's Shift Airborne jacket, blue, textile mesh, size Large. It's seen two rides and is like new. Great airflow on warm days. I bought this for my wife when I first got my bike not realizing that there is a discernable difference between jackets that are specifically listed as being "women's jackets" and jackets that are not, and as you can see, it doesn't fit her very well. Yes, I'm an idiot. Whoops. :p So I bought her a different jacket and this has just been sitting in our closet unused in the meantime.

- Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shift apparently doesn't use numbered jacket sizes ... it's just labelled as a "Large" on the tag. Newenough.com has a Shift Avenger textile jacket on their site, and at the bottom of the page they have this listing for the size chart:

LargeHeight: 5’10”-5’11” Chest: 40.5-43 Waist: 35.5-38

"This jacket is sold in men’s “alpha” sizing. We find this jacket to run true to the manufacturer’s size chart (shown below) which is also consistent with the sizing of other major brands, so you can choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing. You can also measure yourself and use the chart to make sure you are choosing a jacket large enough to accommodate both your chest and waist (if your belly is bigger than your waist use the belly measurement)."

If that helps at all.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump. This is still for sale ... kinda got pushed down the boards since I posted it at the end of riding season last year instead of the beginning. Great jacket, like new, and gets really good airflow. I have a red version of this for myself and I really like it for Spring through Fall riding as long as its around 60 degrees outside or more.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump for last price drop. $50 + $5 flat shipping to anywhere in the U.S. contiguous 48 states takes it home. If jacket doesn't sell, I'll just give it to my brother when he gets back from Iraq.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump - had a buyer lined up, but he ended up finding another jacket he'd been wanting, so this is still for sale.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The warm weather here in TN today reminded me ... I still have this jacket, and it's still for sale!

Just found out baby #2 is on the way (and baby #1 is only 7 months old), so this really needs to go.

- Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts