Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Shift make excellent jackets. I purchased the Shift Super Street jacket this spring and I was impressed with the quality and heavy build of jacket. I did pay $290 for mine but I would expect the same quality from all their products. Looks badass to boot. Good choice.

·
Registered
380 Posts
I've read good things. I wanted to get the Super Street but no dealers up here sell their street gear and didn't want to buy without trying on first. Ended up getting Alpinestars Stage but I really like the look of the Shift stuff and I know their mx is great quality...

·
Registered
306 Posts
is that a leather jacket or mesh type nice jacket and cheap specially if leather[}:)]

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve got that same exact jacket, and I love it. Its my first leather jacket, but I wore sift gear when I raced MX and their quality is always excellent. But paid 175.00 shipped...[B)] You will be very happy with it. The only things that I could complain about is that the ventilation is very minimal so kind of gets hot when not moving, and that the liner is only a zip in vest, doesn’t have sleeves like other jackets that I have seen.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
damn $129! all you guys in the market for a leather jacket should jump all over this TONIGHT! not tomorrow TONIGHT! thats a damn steal.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got an Xl, just becuase i didnt want the sleeves to be too short. I am 6'3" and wear a size Large t-shirt. But the sleeves are still a little short, and the body of the jacket is too big. Not really that big of a deal, i can live with it. Its still a dope ass jacket!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I just bought one, you cant beat that price! They also have 2pc leathers for $299!! Too bad they only have red:(

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
i went from icon to shift this spring for textile....awesome jacket, super comfy and flows well

my only complaint is that the neck area seems a little loose

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
nice jacket for the $!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Originally posted by calen636
I've read good things. I wanted to get the Super Street but no dealers up here sell their street gear and didn't want to buy without trying on first. Ended up getting Alpinestars Stage but I really like the look of the Shift stuff and I know their mx is great quality...
I-90 motorsports in Issaquah sells shift, they have that exact jacket in fact for around $300

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.