Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!
I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.

·
Moderhater
62,379 Posts
Hey guys, I am trying to seal the deal on a bike from a guy in Rhode Island and I have been quoted from a few companies for door to door service at 1000 dollars!
I have found a site AA Motorcycle and uShip through google search.However, if anyone knows of a company that can give me a better deal, I would really appreciate it.
ABF freight
Estes Freight
YRC freight

you don't really need a crate however "outer box" style covering is easy to get. secure the bike to a long enough skid, you can strap with tie downs with removing wind screen. Send standard LTL ground and it should run you about 400-600 bucks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just visited your both of the links you attached here. Looks very decent and comfortable. You can shipping bike from there. Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts