Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I order the hotbodies exhaust from this company that disturbites for them. Didnt like had promblems sent back no problem. Dude gave me store credit on anything else.Saw the laser exhaust on his site figured Id give it a try it was the same price. The only other exhuast he offers is sato but theres a $75 dollar difference between it and the laser. Out of cash. So the guy tells me it will be a week to get it to his place from the netherlands and then a week to my place from his place. Cool. Well now its been almost 2 months and still no exhaust and I call him every day and tells me the same crap. Oh its goin through customs theres no telling when itll be here. So other day I asked for my money back or a deal on the sato which he has in stock at his place. Nope wont do for nothing. So now Im stuck here with no exhaust and $650 dollars out of my pocket. Has anyone ran in to this problem with companys? Also I ordered the orginal hotbodies exhaust through him on ebay. So tommorow Im goin to contact ebay and see If they can do anything about. This is getting on my last lil nerve I have, and on top of all this the guy has not once emailed or called me first its always me emailing or calling him. You would think you would want the customer to come back for another purchase, but not him.:( All I want is my exhaust or my money.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Post this in vendor experiences section and tell us who this guy is for future reference.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Did you use a credit card?

If you did you can report fraud and they will refund your money and then the cc company will get his ass

·
Registered
343 Posts
Originally posted by woodyzx6r
nah debit card through paypal. This sucks hes got my money and my exhaust.
You still have protection thru paypal and if it was a visa or MC debit card. Id get on this real fast to get your money back

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
[:+1] on calling your bank. I have visa debit and have had transactions reversed before. The visa debit card has the same fraud stuff as the actual credit card. I'd call them stat!

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by woodyzx6r
sport bike track gear. they suck!
Man, I bought my Vemar helmet from them through their website (not through ebay, but I had to use ScamPal to pay them)...had zero problems. They had the size and color in stock, shipped it next day, and it came quickly and well packaged. It's the only thing I had purchased from them, but I really had a high oppinion from how it went. The guy wasn't very personable, but he answered all my questions quickly and accurately, and I had no issues with the sale. Weird. Maybe I just lucked out?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where is the business? might be worth the trip to drive up there and beat the shit out of him!

lol!!! sounds like a plan but I think his business is some where in like michagan or something.haha road trip!!!
I cotacted the bank and there goin to reinburst me the money. woohoo. thanks guys for the help and all. :D

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well the banks sayed there not responsible for the transaction after 60 days and paypal isnt after 45 so now I'm back to square one. oh well maybe the guy will get a wild hair in his ass and send the exhaust to me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I finally got a number out of the guy to call. Its some distubutor from overseas. He was nice and very helpful he told me that the laser companys plant closes during the summer for some reason and starts back up in sept. so I should be getting it any time now, but now Im forked out the extra cash and ordered the sato exhaust because supposively the guys got it in stock. I cant wait to get it Im so tired of this straight pipe I put on my bike. It sounds good but way to loud. I left my girlfriends house goin to my buddies. He told me when I got there that he heard me crank up and take off all the way to his house and he leaves about three miles from my girlfriends.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.