Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I dont think the Pinebox exhaust is what he is looking from according to his post. I think he is looking for something that actually has a muffler can and not just a pipe and a tip.

·
Registered
750 Posts
he quoted me 425 and then 50 or 60 bucks shipping to canada. but the slipon is 425. i love that exhaust, someone should set up a gb hahaha.
Omg, 425 for a slip, that's crazy, and it doesn't even have that much piping! Although it does look, and sound sick. I want one too!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Omg, 425 for a slip, that's crazy, and it doesn't even have that much piping! Although it does look, and sound sick. I want one too!
no shit! i wish i could get it through parts canada, then i could order from my dealer. unfortunately the only way i'm getting that exhaust is if i order it from them i think. i think i may still pony up and buy it though, as i LOVE how it looks, and sounds.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Mine is more than just pipe and a tip. It does have a muffler in there. Just a very short one.
Ahhh ok. From the pictures on your site it doesnt appear to have a muffler. Is it inside the tip? Do you have any pictures of it? Thanks for the info, as I was looking to purchase one of your exhaust but I was thinking it didnt have a muffler therefore being way too loud. Cops are bad enough around here and I dont want to get a sound ordinance ticket.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Ahhh ok. From the pictures on your site it doesnt appear to have a muffler. Is it inside the tip? Do you have any pictures of it? Thanks for the info, as I was looking to purchase one of your exhaust but I was thinking it didnt have a muffler therefore being way too loud. Cops are bad enough around here and I dont want to get a sound ordinance ticket.

Ya, I do need to get some new pics of it to show that better. Give me a few days, I've got one that is being coated right now. I'll get pics of it when I get the outer tube back.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Ya, I do need to get some new pics of it to show that better. Give me a few days, I've got one that is being coated right now. I'll get pics of it when I get the outer tube back.
Awesome!!! Thanks. I might have to reconsider what exhaust I go with after finding this out. I want a louder exhaust so all the idiots in cages know I am next to them, as I have almost been hit on more than one occasion, but I dont want to draw unwanted attention from the cops either.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sorry but I am posting in a couple place in hopes of getting the PCIII map for my 2003 ZX6R with the HR1 exhaust. Can anyone help me out?

·
Registered
56 Posts
It is wicked that's for sure!!! Just wish they had the maps posted on their site...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts