Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im STILL looking for a new pipe. I have not been happy with any of the pipes that are out so far for the '03. I want all TI though. I would go with the Hindle but its TI and SS.
Anyone know anything about those short little exhaust systems that have that very tiny midpipe and goes right to a small little can?
I have seen these and they look pretty bad ass. Dont know if they have one in TI for the 636 yet though. I dont even know who makes them. Or if they are too loud or too anoying?
Any info or pics would be great

·
Registered
105 Posts
I just put on a Muzzy Aluminium pipe and it sounds fantastic. It's deep and throaty but not like a Harley. And it doesn't sound high pitched at all. Have you thought about a Muzzy?

·
Registered
690 Posts
i heard a micron over the weekend and was really impressed. Normally I do not like micron but it sounded good on the 6r

·
Registered
512 Posts
I have the muzzy as well, but the end caps on the can are ss, but the mid pipe is Ti. and yes the sound is low, not to high pitched.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Looking for full Ti you say?

Check out http://www.kyleusa.com/catalog/arata_exhaust_system_zx600rr_zx636r_2262548.htm

It's an Arata full Ti system from Dan Kyle. The build quality is better than anything out there. Laser welded, Ti end caps, Ti sleeve, Ti internals, Ti headers, the only things that aren't Ti on this pipe are the rivets, springs, the spigots, the packing and the tabs the springs attach to. More than most full Ti systems. In terms of construction, well like I said, better than anything out there, even Yosh.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Originally posted by tommyboynjataol

Anyone know anything about those short little exhaust systems that have that very tiny midpipe and goes right to a small little can?
I have seen these and they look pretty bad ass. Dont know if they have one in TI for the 636 yet though. I dont even know who makes them. Or if they are too loud or too anoying?
Any info or pics would be great
are you talking about the silencers that you see on 2 stroke gp bikes? i don't think anyone makes them for 4 strokes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.