Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just some misc stuff

i was havin a lot of trouble keepin my ass end from starting to kick out to the side when doing rolling stoppies..how do i stop this? do you guys run normal pressure on the front?30 psi?

i think im going to lower my rear to about 20-25 now that im doing more 1st gear stuff..good idea or no? in the video i almost wrecked when trying to steer a 1st gear staggered back towards the pavement, its so wobbly (i run 30 in the rear)

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1301652990

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Yeah lower your rear down to like 25 and lower the front down to 25 aswell. The ass is kicking out cause you're not getting high enough fast enough or your pull too much weight on one side

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks for the feedback

i try to be as balanced on the bike as possible so i just gotta get it up there quicker i guess

·
Registered
668 Posts
thats a dope spot.

yeah take your rear psi down to 21-25. maek sure you clutch first high and fast. if you want to do first gear stuff it wouldnt hurt to take your idle up to about 1.5-2000 rpms. it will smooth out your bad throttle control.

also when you feel it come into bp remember to input the throttle LIGHTLY. if it comes bach to far use the brake...too low give it a lil more gas to get it back into bp.

AND another thing. if your trying to learn first gear stuff...NEVER ever do anyhting 2nd anymore...until you got first on lock. not because of speed and danger but because it will fuck up your throotle control.

im getting beer and wings im OUT!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
nice vid. i like the tower footage a lot too. i would defintely lower both tires a few pounds like everyone else said. nice save on that last one that was close.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah the video quality got cut down but i was sideways, i def thought that was gonna be my first wheelie crash

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha ive been to the track 3x this summer where ive crashed there a total of 3 times..

i gotta work on 1st gear stuff so im sure ill drop it doin one of those soon enough..but its gettin to be 50* here so ill have to start next year

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by vettjd01

also when you feel it come into bp remember to input the throttle LIGHTLY. if it comes bach to far use the brake...too low give it a lil more gas to get it back into bp.
definitely noticed this

do any of you guys use a roundbar?

·
Registered
668 Posts
yes i use a round bar. i highly advise against using a square one. I witness in person my friends bars go up his asshole and somehow tear his intestin 6 inches up inside of him. something about the intestine muscle being smooth tissure and it tears apart like ribboned wires. needless to say i took my bar immediatly, i now run a round bar. i don want a calostomy bag for 4 months and have to shit out of my belly button like he has too. gotta feel wired.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.