Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its only 40 bucks difference and a big difference between them two. Im going to use them for a track day coming up.

·
Registered
474 Posts
i recommend you try them out before buying. the pros are very tight at the fingers, the plus more loose. if you have fat hands go with the plus.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I have the Pro's, last years model. Love them. Once I got them broken in, they are the most comfortable gloves I have had. If you are looking for a set, you can get them at www.motostrano.com They have great prices, and they are great people.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Those are pretty good prices, but you can find better ones (for new stuff) on Ebay if you're willing to look. I just bought a 2 pc stage suit for $575 and GP Plus gloves for $115.

Sorry, I have no input on GP plus vs GP pro. This will be my first set of A* gloves.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneSaki
I have the Pro's, last years model. Love them. Once I got them broken in, they are the most comfortable gloves I have had. If you are looking for a set, you can get them at www.motostrano.com They have great prices, and they are great people.
Same here. They didn't feel too good right at first, but as they broke in, the comfort went through the roof.
Seem to be made fairly well too. I went down in the grass at 50-60mph with the glove on the ground the whole way. I expected to see a ripped seam or something similar since my hand was on the ground the whole slide, but after I got up, I brushed the dirt off, and they looked just like they did before.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.