Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to advanced kawasaki today and saw the beet in person and all i gotta say is damn that shit is light! it felt like it weighed around 3 pounds or so. they have it on sale for $1,499. also, i recently painted my akrapovik slipon black and it looks sweet on my bike but im looking for performance. i just think the beet looks kinda akward. ive been looking for more pictures of the zx6r with the beets. anyone have any pics and sound clips?

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a pcIII, bmc race filter, wire jumper mod and an akrapovic slip on. i dont wanna change my gearing cuz i like my top speed.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
for $1500, id forget replacing your perfectly good pipe and go get ohlins rear shocks or maybe some magnesium wheels.

You'll get much better performance for your dollar with either of those mods. All-show no-go bikes are dumb. Don't be that guy.

(not to mention ohlins = pimp)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Ohlins are pricey but you can't beat the feeling of a properly set up suspension/ride. Suspension > Exhaust in my book.

Getting your suspension dialed in properly is awesome as it is, getting a suspension upgrade is amazing. Too bad I'm broke and have yet to experience it.

Wheels are a good upgrade too. Light and strong... and they look bad ass.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i just got back from advanced kawasaki and bought the nassert beets. i couldnt bring it home cuz i rode my bike. ill install it tomorrow and have it dynotuned next week. ill have pics and vids for you guys soon. ill also have pics and vids for you guys on all the stuff im installing this week(acumen gear indicator, pazzo lever, arata rearsets, galfer brakelines). as for my slip on, i might have someone buy it for $300.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.