Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up fellow 636 owners... here is a chance for all you 06 matte blue owners to show off your unique ride.. this color has brought me so much attention and i have a feeling i'm not the only one.. this is a color you must see in person.... here is mine..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah, if they would have had one of those at the dealership, it's what I would be ridin' it now. But all they had was green and 2 SE's. The green is the only reason I didn't buy the RR, which I was seriously considering since it had the same jacked-up price as my SE did.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
06TylerZX6r that is one sharp looking bike you have there...

Any hi resolution pics? perferably with some nice back drops?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here are my beautiful H.I.Ds.. people tell me they can see me coming a mile away... you gotta love it...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea those reflector suck..i am working on that.. have to go to home depot and get a screw to replace it... hey does anyone know about getting our color matched so that i may get my lower fairing painted. i am looking for the best place to get it matched cause the dealer is no help...

·
Registered
349 Posts
thanks guys, the wheels are chromed and i rarly get time to plan to take good pics...i really want to get some better ones with the beach in the background

·
Registered
272 Posts
probably "angel eyes" not my fav headlight mod, but on some bikes it looks cool. the rear reflectors you can just take right off, the front ones are the ones you need a screw for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.