Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1521 - 1540 of 1618 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello, when I was much younger I made an account on here owning a older ninja 250. Stopped riding for a long time and just recently picked up a 14' 650R. I love it, it has all the quirks, the buzzing at about 4.5k and the popping from the Two Brothers Full exhaust but it's still a blast to drive. Picked it up with 2.2k miles and it already came with the exhaust. I don't think the popping bothers me enough to get the PCV, but we'll see. Next order of business will be getting rid of the God awful fender.

Pictures below: (Ignore dirty garage, that's water btw, it was just washed prior to picture)

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
I like the colour combo and I would like to see a pic of the other side which arguably looks nicer :nerd:
Sorry for the wait, but here's some more!!! I'm finally in a position to mod, will upload some more pics once I get my new exhaust, windscreen, and a better fendor eliminator.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
My 650R

Here she is, a 2008 Ninja 650R with the following Mods:

Power Commander V Fuel Management
Two Brothers SR1 Slip-on
HID Low and high beams
BMC Air Filter
Rear fender delete
Shorty levers
Carbon fiber mirrors
Rear tail light with integrated blinkers
Red LED under glow kit.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey fellas. New to the forum and fairly new to riding. Just bought this 2011 ninja 650 wit only 432 on the odometer. I'm loving it!! So glad I didn't just jump right to s super sport. Hell I may never move up to a super sport!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts

Out with the old...
Vulcan 500. Great bike, but I needed an upgrade.

In with the new. 2016. Day 1 of ownership.
Still in break in. Taking her to the WNC mountians this weekend. Will get some proper pictures on that trip. Bone stock right now and happy as a pig in poop.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You know you love your bike when you park it in your living room. Used to park mine in the kitchen...landlord loved me. Lol

·
Registered
286 Posts
Try to get a test ride on the previous model to compare, after you get a few weeks of practice (maybe find someone to temporarily trade that wants to try out the new bike, preferably someone with years of experience for a different viewpoint)- less weight and a little more mid-range power for the new one.

1521 - 1540 of 1618 Posts