Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just curious how many members have filmed themselves riding? Whether it's at track day, street riding, stuntin, whatever...Gotta be you, on your bike.

If so:

Post your vids/links.

Lets be real, it's better than looking at pics.

EDIT: Being stupid on the 10R.

:popcorn:

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
not much yet lol

- yes, squiddin
Nice.

You need a camera mount. First person, behind the wheel, is always best.

I'll post mine when I determine if it's appropriate or not. Because, if yours was squiddin...I'm afraid what mine might be labeled as.

I know there are some very conservative peeps on here.

· Registered
249 Posts
my first track day last week. was taking it easy trying to learn the race line and not crash out like I saw several people do already that day, this video is of the last session of the day

I'm the one in front being taped. I'm on a CBR btw... lol (flame suit on)

· Registered
40 Posts
old video pretty gay. and my wheelie werent as good as they are now. a little experimenting with the camera and computer till the comp broke lol. nothing really new. miss my r6S so fun of a bike.

playin on the wifes sv650 before it got lowered too much. ughh i need some better vids

· Hooligan
1,704 Posts
Nice.

You need a camera mount. First person, behind the wheel, is always best.

I'll post mine when I determine if it's appropriate or not. Because, if yours was squiddin...I'm afraid what mine might be labeled as.

I know there are some very conservative peeps on here.
well just no gear lol, and yeah i know i got a gopro now - i just put those up mainly cause there are almost no sound clips of the racefit on the 09zx6

· My Brute is weak
41,559 Posts
Street (Note the jerk in the Corvette being an ass pirate trying to impress his girl who was in the front seat, crossing way over the double yellow and shit... Should have moved over a long time ago.)

Track

· Registered
968 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Street (Note the jerk in the Corvette being an ass pirate trying to impress his girl who was in the front seat, crossing way over the double yellow and shit... Should have moved over a long time ago.)
Nice riding. That's what I wanted to see. I especially liked your first video. That vette would of pissed me off!

You've inspired me to post mine.

I just edited it to my original post. Forgive the awful music in the first 30 secs of the vid.

· Registered
312 Posts
Nothing real exciting... pretty boring around here... This is just showcasing a bit how awesome the PR3's are in the rain. I have another from today but its the car and just some stupid bitch pulling a left in front of me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.