Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have been looking at the clear alternatives taillights and just deciding if I should get clear or smoked before I ordered it.

Then I stumbled upon this. I think it looks awesome compared to the clear alternatives. It may just be the way the pic is though and they could be pretty much identical.

This one comes with a lot of LEDs but im not sure of the clear alternatives.

and the price is pretty good

check out the site http://store.58cycle.com/product_p/custom led zx6rr 636 05.htm
(they wont let me copy the pics)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was also wondering what everyone thought of as far as smoked taillights and flushmounts on a black 06. Im tryin to see what would flow better...obviously im thinkin smoked bc its black but im also thinkin clear bc the headlights are clear so i could just match the lights all the way around.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i have the hightechspped integrator and love it, no probs w/ it besides having to open the taillight myself to install the new LED board. I think you can have them send you one that's already set up and you send your stock one to them. There's 3 i know of that i've seen in person and think they all look real good, very bright in the daylight. www.hightechspeed.com, www.flashalert.com and the vfx kits. good luck

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
CA is a good quality product, but I personally want something more than that. I'd really like to wait for the new UFO to come out, but who knows if that will ever happen. They keep putting it off.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
I bought the one you need to "modify". I bought it before the CA was available. It was like almost $200. It is SO hard to do. Biggest fucking mistake I ever made! What a pain in the ass! The stock one looked like it was plastic welded. Took like 3 hours for a cycle shop to cut it open, and then, they cracked it. I got rid of it, and bought the CA. Dont buy that one, you will regret it..........

·
Registered
119 Posts
Before you jump into either, check the lockhart phillips (Lightworks) integrated tail. I just put one on and it seems to look better than the CA light. The lense is euro clear (like glass..similar to the euro front signals) and the turn signals blink at a normal rate instead of fast. They are hard to find (even a picture is hard to come by). Best bet is to check ebay since i think lockhart has it backordered.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.