Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Yea, just remove the period at the end of the URL.

Those look bad ass. How do they attach?

-Flash

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They attach using the fairing cover bolt. They include a spacer and a different bolt to use. I took mine to a fabrication shop today and had them cut a hole in them so my frame sliders will fit through the hole. Then i took them down to the paint shop to be powdered coated, they should be finished tommorrow with them. ill post a pic when i get them on. i powdered coated them a gloss black color.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
here is the finished product of the side intake screens. these screens come in stainless steel, (would look very sweet on a silver 03' 636), I took the screens down to the fabrication shop and had them cut holes in them where my frame sliders would go. and since i have the green 03' RR model i took the screens and had them powdered coated to gloss black. cost me $15 for the powder coat. the screens were $49 at competition werks. it really adds some pissazzz to the looks of the bike.
godsdozer has attached this file: dsc00296.jpg
godsdozer has attached this file: dsc00299.jpg

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, its very similiar to ram air intake. while driving to work today i thought i should remove it also, and take it to get it powdered coated just like side intake. i havnt looked into the removal of that particular intake screen, i wonder if it comes out easy?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.