Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy a set of those side screens from competitionwerkes.com. I gave them a call, and I was told they stopped making them :( They were the manufacturer, so they are not made anymore. Does anyone here have a set they would like to sell cuz they don't like the look or something? If so, e-mail me at [email protected]. Put "side screens" or something in the subject line so I don't delete the e-mail thinking it's junk mail. Hope someone has a set...[:M7]

·
Registered
364 Posts
Here are mine, i cut holes in them for my fram sliders. Also had them powdered coated in Black. I also bought mine from competition werks.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I didnt realize it was crooked in this picture, it is not normally crooked, I must have just bolted it on or somthing and wasnt paying attention to its position.

·
Registered
997 Posts
godsdozer what do use to polish your bike looks brand new really nice i use a product called plexus its a silcon plastic polish but never gets that shine
Much appreciated

·
Registered
364 Posts
I use honda pro polish (comes in an aresol can) after each ride just too get the bugs off. When i wax my bike, i use Turtle Wax.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
so there's no other places that make side screens? i'm presuming that they're completely useless, but made to look cool...which they do!!:D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Just go to a welder shop, they can make you some out of stainless mess or even steel. If you gonna powder coat them you really dont need stainless steel anyway. You will need to go to an auto parts store or some builder supply store and buy you some rubber gasket material to go on the outer edge of the metal to elimate rubbing on the plastic ( the rubber gasket came with the ones i purchased). hope this helps.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.