Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a group buy going on in another forum that I frequent. Got permission from the company (Street n Track) to extend the offer to you guys. Last time I got Kawiforums and Hayabusa.org together it went really well. We need ten, but only have 3 at the moment. Lets se how this works.....

vertigo corsa $330
vertigo corsa air $330
vertigo $230
vertigo air $230
vertigo tempor $247
B-2 $185
Strada EVO air $175
Champion air $135
+ shipping

Any takers?

-Kimball

·
Registered
133 Posts
new enough sells them cheaper than that all the time, one pair at a time. just FYI

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by omnivore
new enough sells them cheaper than that all the time, one pair at a time. just FYI
New Enough Prices:

vertigo corsa $395
vertigo corsa air $395
vertigo $275
vertigo air $275
vertigo tempor $295
B-2 $220
Strada EVO air $200
Champion air $160
+ shipping

So if my math serces me correctly, none of those prices are cheaper than this group buy.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Knowing New Enough usually has great prices on Sidi boots, thats the first thing I checked, and the group buy prices were much better for the few models I bothered to check.

I'd suggest checking facts before sticking your foot in your mouth.

I'd jump on these if boots were a priority for me, but there are many things ahead of them on the list...

·
Registered
879 Posts
Wish this had been an option about two months ago... Bought my Sidi Vertigo Airs and love 'em, but damn those things are expensive!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by jpsc636
great deal! anyone have any personal experience with sizing.

I am on the fence as to which size to get myself, but in talking to the vendor I have been told exchanges are no problem. I know that the Corsas have more adjustability in the calf and arch, so I assume that with them you get more of a range than the other models. (ie a 47 may bemore of a 46-48) Not saying that is true, just would be my guess.

Also, in regards to the guys wanting more info, just post up in here and I will answer all that I can. Others may have the same questions you do and it could save some time for all in regards to correspondence.

-Kimball

·
Registered
474 Posts
I have both a pair of Vert Tempors and Citys, and sizing between the two is not even comparable. When I got the verts I nearly cried because they were WAY too small and thought I wouldnt even be able to get them on. They eventually did and they have loosened up a bit since I got them, but I have to wear thin dress socks with them.

When I ordere the Citys, I ordered one EUR size larger (42 to 43 I believe) and the things are huge. They is at least 1/2" of room beyond my toes, probably closer to 1"...

I was a little surprised at the lack of consistency with sizing within the same brand... I would hope sizing within the same product line (model) is better...

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So what do we have? 4 people interested? Just trying to get a current count to take over to the other site.

-Kimball

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, if you are interested add your name to this list. We are VERY close to getting what we need. Everyone in the list as of when I type this has said they want in. A few are not on the list as they wanted more info and I contacted them to find out what they wanted, but never heard back. Add your name up if you are in.....

1. ZbornacSVT - Hayabusa.org
2. Busa Dreamin - Hayabusa.org
3. Altec - Hayabusa.org
4. Trip - Hayabusa.org
5. Red05 - Hayabusa.org
6. Red325ix - KawiForums

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey man, I changed my mind, I think I will take you up on the group buy...

1. ZbornacSVT - Hayabusa.org
2. Busa Dreamin - Hayabusa.org
3. Altec - Hayabusa.org
4. Trip - Hayabusa.org
5. Red05 - Hayabusa.org
6. Red325ix - KawiForums
7. Niral622 - KawiForums (Vertigo Black)

Thanks man!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm interestet, what other stlyes can we get? For you guys getting the vertigo are you guys mainly using it for the tracks or for everyday street riding?

·
Registered
121 Posts
I read some reviews on the vertigo boots...let's just put it this way, their purpose is to do what they were designed for, nothing else. In other words, they're comfortable while in riding position, but they're not for walking in. Knowing that fact, I am getting the Vertigo's mostly for everyday street riding (maybe a track day here and there). To be quite honest, the only time I'll be wearing them is when I am going "out for a ride."

After all, boots are for protection, not comfort or less importantly style. These boots are sturdy and provide GREAT protection, and any other boot that does so is likely to be designed quite similarly. I read some reviews of Oxfeld (something like that, forget the name) boots, and the reviews were very similar...not for walking in.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.