Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
How much is shipping by the way? Can he do $230 SHIPPED on the vertigos? If not, then it isn't that great of a deal actually. You can get them for $250 shipped from absolutecp.com without a group buy!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Question about shipping sent to vendor.... awaiting response.....

Please forgive me if I am slow to respond this weekend... Getting married and moving, so computer access will be limited.

-Kimball

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
sounds like shipping will be roughly $13 a pair. have not heard regarding discounts for combined shipments.

-Kimball

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have Corsas, the sizing chart seemed pretty accurate in my case. I wear a size 13 and the size 48 boots fit great! Very comfy too. I paid $375 shipped for mine, which I thought was a great deal. Yes the corsas have adjustablility in the foot bridge, and the calf.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi, I'm the friend mentioned above, I'm from another board. But if possible I'd love to get in on the group buy if its going to happen.

I can't PM its seems. So I have to be annoying and post here! [xx(]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry guys for the lack of contact the last week. I just got married and have been on my honeymoon. I went to get an update on the status of the group buy, but the thread it was in seems to have been deleted/disappeared. There wasnt as much interest on the other site as there was here so it may have been closed. I would be happy to take the torch and run with it, but I am not going to be at a computer with any kind of time until the end of next week. I am moving across country as soon as I get back from the honeymoon so my time is stretched.

If someone wants to contact Street n Track and tell em what we have I am sure whe could get it going over here again. I am sorry again about my diminished role in this, but I never thought it would take this long to get a group buy on these boots going.

I will check in when I can.

-Kimball

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was also told by a friend about this groupbuy is it still going on?
I'm definently in if it is vertigo air (balck 42)

slopokeR

·
Registered
108 Posts
Hey Ya'll. I'm going to pick up the ball and run with it. I got an e-mail from the original shop that had started the GB. They were told by Sidi to retract the offer for some reason. I'm looking into that right now. I had another shop offer to start a new one, so I will get some pricing from them ASAP. What I am looking for right now is pricing on the full line of Vertigo boots. Will keep you all posted as more details come in. As it stands, I have you people from the Kawiforums, and a bunch of kats from my local riders forum. So if and when I get pricing, we should be able to start getting orders situated. I am going to need to get a new head count for all you who are interested in boots regardless of pricing. The rest will chime in once pricing is posted I'm sure.

Ken

·
Registered
108 Posts
It is, but pricing may change. Since the last store is not granting the pricing (listed earlier) anymore, I'm going to need to shop around a bit. But I will keep your name on the interest list, and will update everything once I am satisfied with the new price list. Hopefully you and all the others will be happy as well and we can get this thing moving forward.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via IM here, or my e-mail.

Ken: [email protected]

·
Registered
664 Posts
Originally posted by ffej
I have both a pair of Vert Tempors and Citys, and sizing between the two is not even comparable. When I got the verts I nearly cried because they were WAY too small and thought I wouldnt even be able to get them on. They eventually did and they have loosened up a bit since I got them, but I have to wear thin dress socks with them.

When I ordere the Citys, I ordered one EUR size larger (42 to 43 I believe) and the things are huge. They is at least 1/2" of room beyond my toes, probably closer to 1"...

I was a little surprised at the lack of consistency with sizing within the same brand... I would hope sizing within the same product line (model) is better...
X2 mine were tight as fugg. I barely finished breaking them in with the help of Doc Martins boot balm.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Well I have a couple of different offers. So far the best seems to be 11% off just the Vertigo, and Vertigo Corsa (including the Air Models) with Shipping Included. There is however another offer of 10% off ALL models, but shipping is NOT included (it is pretty cheap to my door, though- @$3 each). There are only 2 people looking for MX boots so far, and there are even a few looking for cycling shoes, so the 10% deal seems best for the group as a whole. But I can be a greedy bastard, and having shipping rolled into the price of the boots sounds really nice to me. It seems that Sidi is really hard pressed about giving out low priced product. I had on vendor straight up say NO, because he didn't want to get into trouble with the company.
I'm going to give it until Friday for all of my requests to come back to me. Then I will post up the best pricing I see fit for the masses. This with also give people a chance to go through all the forums that I have posted this thread on and maybe get more on board. The more people the better.

·
Registered
27 Posts
so is the 3 bux to your door only or is it for everyone else? cuz 11% including shipping seems better dont you think? what if they dont have are sizes?

slopokeR

·
Registered
108 Posts
All orders should be fullfilled. I will ask that question. I'm sure this isn't going to be an off the shelf deal, otherwise the vendor would have said so. At least I hope they would have. I'll check into that. I'm also checking into drop ship options.

·
Registered
108 Posts
OK.. it seems like I am not going to hear from any other vendors, so lets kick this thing off. Please PM or e-mail me for all details.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
This Group Buy will be for Vertigo, Vertigo Air, Vertigo Corsa, and Vertigo Corsa Air.

Ken

21 - 40 of 54 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.