Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
As I've posted before on the topic, you CAN run short stalks on the front. Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) makes this short-stalk adaptor for Kawasaki Ninjas, runs $19.95. Simple idea, but the fit and build qualities are excellent, and the end result is also sweet... again, pics to be posted soon...

... I personally like the short stalk look better than the flushes, but then again, many people don't...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
The good news, the stalks on the back held up, but mine are tucked way in...I actually thought about putting them up front way back when you were looking for ideas on how to do it. Glad you found one. Did you post pics of what it looks like now?

And BTW Red=Fastest;)

C-Ya.....Skiv
http://www.SportbikeLinks.net
'03 ZX6r
'91 ZX6d
http://www.geocities.com/skiv_here/6r.html

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie

As I've posted before on the topic, you CAN run short stalks on the front. Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) makes this short-stalk adaptor for Kawasaki Ninjas, runs $19.95. Simple idea, but the fit and build qualities are excellent, and the end result is also sweet... again, pics to be posted soon...

... I personally like the short stalk look better than the flushes, but then again, many people don't...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."
DJ, did you order the Front Pair Adapter for the 02 and did they fit the 03? They don't have anything listed for the 03, but I am assuming they are the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.