Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest a pair of flush mount signals that fit well on a 03 ZX6R? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by Sh1n5

Can anyone suggest a pair of flush mount signals that fit well on a 03 ZX6R? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am also looking for some flush mounts. Anyone have a suggestion.

·
Registered
755 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
As I've posted before on the topic, you CAN run short stalks on the front. Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) makes this short-stalk adaptor for Kawasaki Ninjas, runs $19.95. Simple idea, but the fit and build qualities are excellent, and the end result is also sweet... again, pics to be posted soon...

... I personally like the short stalk look better than the flushes, but then again, many people don't...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Yeah, you might be right there Skiv... just hope I never have to find out how less durable they'd be...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Originally posted by dj dunzie

As I've posted before on the topic, you CAN run short stalks on the front. Huge Industries (www.hugeindustries.com) makes this short-stalk adaptor for Kawasaki Ninjas, runs $19.95. Simple idea, but the fit and build qualities are excellent, and the end result is also sweet... again, pics to be posted soon...

... I personally like the short stalk look better than the flushes, but then again, many people don't...

DJ, did you order the Front Pair Adapter for the 02 and did they fit the 03? They don't have anything listed for the 03, but I am assuming they are the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.